- Access to Higher and Further Education
- Access to the labour market
Objective: The “AEEE Youth – Access to Education, Employment and Entrepreneurship for vulnerable Lebanese and Syrian youth in Lebanon” project aims to enhance students’ access to higher education and to support future job and entrepreneurship opportunities.
Target group: The project seeks to reach a total of 545 vulnerable Lebanese and Syrian students
- 170 grade-12 students in public schools in Tripoli
- 375 university students above 20 years old
Project Location: Tripoli and across Lebanon
AEEE Youth follows a two-pronged approach: The first focuses on the provision of technical and practical support to 12 grade students to complete their secondary education and be better prepared for higher education. The second provides university students with entrepreneurial skills to start their own business as well as guidance, job and traineeship opportunities, and access to online local and international professional networks.
- Preparation and access to Higher Education
- Orientation workshopsto help identify and access educational pathways and scholarship opportunities.
- Communication and digital skills courses
- Language upgrade courses (English or French)
- Language official exam fee support (for IELTS, DELF)
- Homework support and Baccalaureate preparation in well equipped learning spaces
- Access to the labour market: Increasing entrepreneurship skills, professional networks, trainings and business idea support
- Online and in-person entrepreneurship workshops for university students on idea generation, basics of management, finance and basic accounting, marketing and market needs
- Entrepreneurship boot camp enabling participants to create their own business plan
- Financial awards for the two most innovative and sustainable business ideas
- Online orientation, tutorials and networking workshops providing access to online local and international networks of professionals with guidance on labour market trends and job and traineeship opportunities in a variety of economic sectors and linked with potential employers.