Implementing organisation: Al Quds Education, Training and Consultancy Company (Luminus)
The project uses online simulation training programmes to develop and to certificate competence in cashier and customer focus skills for students and new hires. Overall objective is to enhance 5000 Syrian and vulnerable Jordanian students and employees‘ customer focus and cashier skills in the retail, hair & beauty and hospitality sectors in Jordan.
Specific objectives include:
- Arabisation (translation and culture contextualization) of the already developed online simulation
(1) cashier training and (2) customer focus training and certification programmes
- Train and certificate 1500 registered Syrian and vulnerable Jordanian students at Luminus
- Train 4500 employees (70% certified) of companies linked with the Employment Hub of Luminus
- Provide 50 high performers with Train the Trainer programme to promote sustainability
- Strengthen the link with the retail, hospitality and hair & beauty industry in Jordan in order to increase the job opportunities for Syrian refugees and vulnerable Jordanian youth.
Duration of the project: 12 months