Implementing organisation: Istanbul University
This project aims to:
-Challenge the second barrier that disability raises in the front of Syrian students in Turkey and reach the silent SSD’sat LU.
– Investigate disability experience and problems of Syrian students involved into the higher education system.
-Involve Syrian students with disability (SSD) in developing solutions for their problems in the HES
– Help Syrian students with disability take part in the university and national disability system and networks
– Spread their success stories as a model nationwide via booklets, web, short documentary on ‘Bring future back’.
– Explore problems during SSDparticipation at Istanbul University and collect information from workshop partners.
– Elaborate SSD’sstrategies in overcoming difficulties during their education at LU
– Involve SSDin ENUYGAR’s(Istanbul University Disability Applied Research
Duration of the project: 6 months