Implementing organisation: Arab Open University
The project will conduct lectures, workshops, practical activities and exercises carried out by the participants in order to help refugee youths to develop their productive psychological personality, to acquire emotional intelligence and leadership skills, and to develop social, and creative thinking skills. The outcome will help refugee youth to positively participate in their community activities.
The project aims to:
- Develop the psychological personality and self -concept of Syrian refugee youths.
- Develop the emotional capacity and self-dependence of refugee youths.
- Develop the logical, arithmetic and innovative skills of refugee youths.
- Develop the linguistic and verbal skills of refugee youths.
- Develop dialogue among refugee youth.
- Develop technical skills for refugee youths.
Duration of the project: 2 months